A Path Around

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Good Morning!

It's Pride! I'm afraid to go to Pride. I'm afraid I'll go over there and be lonely. I'm afraid I'll go over there and people. I should just stay here and write and exercise... enjoy the time alone as everyone else went to the Strawberry festival. I didn't go to Pride last year either... too fat, too alone.

I hate being fat. I hate that the only thing that makes me feel better from this is eating. Which...as we may well know makes one fat.

It's a very beautiful day out there today. There's blue sky out my window. There are free concerts and lovely people.

I'm at 234 this morning.

Okay.. this still isn't posted. I've missed most of the parade. I just can't get myself out the door to go.  Would I really be more confident to go by myself if I were at a healthy weight?

Yeah. I think I would.

I could have gotten to a healthy weight between last year and this year. I could have.

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment